SARAWAK MM2H (S-MM2H) PROGRAM
Financial Requirements for main applicant above 30 years of age or above, choose one category only :
- INCOME CATEGORY:
Before Submission (income requirements at submission are only for application purposes & NOT required for the future) :
- Show a minimum RM10,000 (couple) or RM7,000 (single) equivalent of combined average monthly income in the last 3 months (salary, pension, dividends, rental, interest etc).
- No Fixed Deposit requirement
- FIXED DEPOSIT CATEGORY:
Before Submission (a bank account will be opened in person when in Sarawak) :
- place RM300,000 (couple) or RM150,000 (single) fixed deposit in a bank in Malaysia, you can withdraw 40% after 1 year (T&C apply).
- No income requirement
Additional requirements for aged below 50:
- For aged 40-49 years old – Either investment in property (RM600,000 in Kuching, RM500,000 in other areas) OR have children enrolled in an educational institution in Sarawak.
- For aged 30-39 years old – Must have children enrolled in an educational institution in Sarawak.
IMPORTANT points to consider:
- IF OUTSIDE MALAYSIA THEN YOU CAN ONLY APPLY UNDER INCOME ONLY CATEGORY
- TEN (10) YEARS RENEWABLE
- MINIMUM 15 DAYS STAY PER YEAR IN SARAWAK BY MAIN APPLICANT & SPOUSE BUT CAN STAY ANYWHERE IN MALAYSIA
- APPROVAL MAY TAKE BETWEEN 2-3 MONTHS
- MEDICAL & INSURANCE DONE BEFORE SUBMISSION IF IN SARAWAK
- VISA FEE AT RM90 PER PERSON PER YEAR
- NO GOVERNMENT PROCESSING FEES
MM2H APPLICATION FEES
- SINGLE @ RM9,000
- COUPLE @ RM10,000
- FAMILY @ RM11,000*
* Limited to two (2) children with no extra fees otherwise RM500 extra per person
*not including medical, health insurance, certification & visa fees. Our fee is payable as 50% in advance and 50% after approval.
Step 1. Documents for initial processing
please send the following documents:SEND PASSPORT PHOTO PAGE OF EACH PERSON.LATEST 3 MONTHS BANK STATEMENTS OR OTHER FINANCIAL STATEMENTS SHOWING YOUR LIQUID FUNDS.LATEST 3 MONTHS SALARY SLIPS OR ANY OTHER INCOME DOCUMENTS.LATEST 3 MONTHS BANK STATEMENTS TO SHOW INCOME BEING DEPOSITED.
send above via email for now, for me to review & verify.
Step 2. Prepare Full Set of documents for Submission & email for verification (will assist you in the sample formats etc)
- Cover Letter from the main applicant
- Resume/ CV of the main applicant
- 8 Colored Passport Size Photographs for each person
- Certified copy of all passport (all pages)
- Latest 6 months bank statements showing income deposits (certified or original)
- Latest 6 months pay slips, company letter, pension slip or other income statements (certified or original)
- Latest original Criminal Clearance Certificate – Police Certificate from country of citizenship (for main applicant & spouse).
- Get medical report :
Medical check-up report RBII form.
Full blood test including HIV, Hepatitis A-E, Blood Glucose and Cholesterol Level, Kidney and Liver Function. Urine test.
Chest and Lung X-ray for Tuberculosis.
All test results must be certified by the commissioner for oaths.
Step 3. Courier all documents to us
Step 4. Submit Application & wait for approval – around 2-3 months
Step 5. Travel to Sarawak to get MM2H visa stamped in passport
- Get Health insurance if applicable and aged below 60
SERVICE FEE :
Single Applicant – RM9,000
Couple – RM10,000
Couple with 2 children – RM11,000 (additional child RM500)
*Our fee is payable 50% in advance of submission and 50% after approval.
All documents above must be in English (otherwise certified translations must be provided) & sent to us as hard copies.
All copy documents must be certified as true copies, we can certify true copies as required. For bank statements.
The bank can certify bank statements with their original bank stamp.
If any original documents are sent then no certification is required.
notes on additional fees:
insurance purchase (RM1500-3000 per person but will depend on type of plan)
security bond payment (RM750-2000 depending on country of origin)
CTC of documents (about RM150-200)
Visa fee (RM90 pp per year)